DRUMnBASE, registered in Zwolle, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as is stated in this privacy statement.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the Data Protection Officer for DRUMnBASE
He can be reached at email@example.com
Personal data that we process
DRUMnBASE processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
DRUMnBASE processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- DRUMnBASE analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- DRUMnBASE monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- DRUMnBASE also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Based on which basis do we process your data:
- Permission: The data subject has given permission for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the party concerned is a party, or to take measures at the request of the person concerned before the conclusion of an agreement.
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation resting on the controller.
DRUMnBASE does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of DRUMnBASE).
How long we store personal data
DRUMnBASE does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for personal data:
personal data> 2 years> to support you
Sharing personal data with third parties
DRUMnBASE will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. DRUMnBASE remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. For example, Google Analytics.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by DRUMnBASE and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
DRUMnBASE also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
DRUMnBASE takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact email@example.com